Learn about the Science of Love in this Relationship Enhancement Group
Hold Me Tight Group
Hold Me Tight is a Relationship Enhancement Psychoeducational group based on the scientifically proven work of Dr. Sue Johnson. The Hold Me Tight program has helped many couples strengthen bonds and enhance trust and communication.
During this three day event you and your partner will:
• Learn about the science of love and attachment
• Learn how to identify and correct negative cycles of couple interaction
• Learn how to become more open and responsive with one another
• Learn how to fix relational mistakes and create a secure base
• Learn to bond through sex and touch
• Develop your plan as a couple to keep your love alive
"The most functional way to regulate difficult emotions in love relationships is to share them."
Friday May 26th 6pm-8pm
Saturday May 27th 10am-4pm
Sunday May 28th 10am-4pm
Cost $350 (+hst) per person
This workshop will be held largely outside, integrating ground work with horses intermittently. Please dress appropriately.
**Please note price is per individual. It is strongly recommended that you attend with their partner.